How I Wrote My Book/ Books

Writing! What can be said about it? Are there enough words out there to describe the feeling?

I wrote the ”beginning” of a series when I was 14. I was clueless on how to proceed, lacking the ability to take it further and somehow, in the back of my mind, I always knew one day, I’d publish this book!

At the tender age of 7, I visited a castle in my mom’s home town in Italy. The ever lasting impression that had plagued me then, and still does to this day, had compelled me to start writing in my teens.

I fell in love with knights, history, fictional characters I gave life to, and a story line so descriptive and tantalizing, that I knew I had to give the world this story.

In my later years, that story was lost due to moving from home to home, but the basic story line had always stuck with me in the back of my mind, like riding a bicycle for the first time and letting that hobby go for some time, then taking it up again, although (rusty) we still never forget, as it slowly comes back to us.

Many years later, after watching series, documentaries, history channels and their shows, an idea so brave and scary came to mind!

How I wrote my book/ books

I thought, well, ” it’s time to bring your story back, Lory!” and make it count.

Read the whole article here.


0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu